Mar 5, 2011

So the count down for Scream 4 continues......

Aren't we all just pssing in our pants right now waiting anxiously for scream 4 to arrive? I know I can't wait for this bloodbath to begin. Especially now that it just an official rating of R by the MPAA rating system for blood and violence, and most likely some adult situations as well...I wished for some nudity but I guess I'll just have to wait till Scary Movie 5 for that one. Well just to make this wait even more harder for you here's a look back at all the titles of the Scream Trilogy before it became the anti-triliogy along with a few funny shots in there as well. Have fun =]
Scream 1996
  • Scream was actually mocked in Scary Movie. It was pretty much the basis for the first Scary Movie which was actually pretty funny. So if you liked Scream and wanted some more sexy girls added to the action then watch Scary Movie.

Scream 2 1997
  • I loved loved LOVED how this series kept true to its original surviving cast instead of making there 2nd cousins or some distant lost relative supposedly take their place. Very well done Wes Craven. 



Scream 3 2000

  • Neve campbell in every freaking movie looks exactly the same...i swear this girl doesn't age!!!!


Scream 4 2011
  • And now...here is Scream 4!!!!! With its much hot younger cast with Emma Roberts as Sydney's cousin, Jill. With Hayden Panettiere as her best friend..who will most likely die. What I love most about these movies is the very real killer that Scream portrays. He's funny and clumsy at times.
  • Most anticipated moment of the new movie? The opening kill scene. Goodbye Kristen Bell and Anna Paquin.
  • I also admire Wes Craven for bringing back Sydeny Prescott, Officer Dewey, and Reporte Gale Weathers with the original actors/actresses.

Scary Movie 1

Ohhh and then there were three.
Very funny Burger King Ad
And so the countdown continues..........
April 15th 2011. 
Scream 5 update: looks like its not happening as of now...the shitty box office $$ or lack there of has ended any chance of a sequel to this supposed new trilogy. This comes from David Arquette himself..aka Dewy..who was recorded stating, " I love playing the role of Dewey, so I would always be open to doing it again -- especially since I love working with Wes [Craven, director] -- but I don't think that's gonna happen."

1 comment:

  1. AHHHH I cant wait for Scream 4! its gonna be awesome. I'm counting down the days

    ReplyDelete